Today, we celebrate Renee Fox! Renee organized her entire team at Fox Realty to paint our offices, which was a huge blessing! We appreciate how engaged Renee and her team are in supporting the local community.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself! What is your name, where are you from, and how did you become familiar with Fostering Hope Austin and its mission?
My name is Renee Fox, and I am the Broker and Owner of Fox Realty. I was introduced to Fostering Hope Austin by Betsy Lambeth who’d we approached to see how we could get behind her proposal to change the foster care system in Williamson County.
2. Why did you start volunteering with Fostering Hope Austin? How has your volunteer work with us translated into you helping others?
As a brokerage, we do this every month. Our team of realtors support a nonprofit and volunteer their time to help our community prosper!
3. Why do you keep volunteering with Fostering Hope Austin?
We see Fostering Hope Austin is essential to the welfare of this county and will continue giving 20% of our commissions to this program as clients come our way who are connected with you!
4. Has volunteering with us positively impacted your life? If so, please tell us how!
It always does! It makes us feel part of a much bigger picture than ourselves.
5. Why do you think it’s important for people to volunteer their time to support those in the fostering or adoption space? Any practical tips for those who want to get involved helping others but aren’t sure how to get started?
Family is everything and every child should have the chance to be part of a stable family. Not everyone can give money, but most can give of their time. In doing so, they are making our county a better place to live.
Thank you Renee for your support!